Tiny House – what is it?
Tiny House: it is a household name in America, where the “Tiny House movement” originated. Slowly but surely begins Netherlands also get acquainted with the phenomenon of ‘ Tiny House ‘. But there are still many people who have never heard of the beautiful little houses, and if you then tells that you want to live in a Tiny House you will get soon the question: ‘ what is that? ‘
The definition of a Tiny House is for many people different. The Tiny House Movement to the philosophy: settle for enough and create a life that revolves around that what really is important. How much space do you need to be able to live without excess ballast? That is different for each man. How can you your living situation as healthy, environmentally friendly and vrijheidsbevorderend possible to setup in a way that suits you? By living in a Tiny House you create space for building relationships, in order to withdraw, nature experiences. A Tiny House is a means to the life you wish to realize, not the end in itself.
More information? https://www.marjoleininhetklein.com/
What we offer people with a Tiny house in order to become independent?
We offer do?
-Dry toilet, no drinking water use.
-Rainwater harvesting and purification, suitable to shower, washing machine and washing up.
-Solar energy, all the electricity for the home.
Separett Villa Drytoilet
Order this article in our webshop
Ecosave Separett toilets are to use both in the home as well as in holiday/-garden sheds, boat, camper and caravan. The toilets work without water and without chemicals!
Thanks to its own small fan working the toilets odour-free. They save a lot of drinking and waste water. The Separett Ecosave toilets are a solid solution, with little under keep, modern and solid appearance. You can easily install a Separett Ecosave. There is no supply buckle needed or large drain. There is even a model suitable for the disabled with special armrests. There are a lot of options.
Separett Ecosave Separett Villa, Butler, Liquid tank
The Separett Villa is the model with the largest capacity. Almost equal to a normal toilet and recommended for domestic use of 4-6 people. Working on both 230 Volts and 12 volts. The toilets can in combination with solar cells by means of a transformer, battery and battery-powered or just at home. It consumes is 0.045 kWh per 24 hours. The liquid tank is an option if you do not have a drain of a sink.
See for further information about toilets see Toilets/rent.
Would you buy one of these products separately see our Webshop.
Rainwater harvesting and use is a good way to save drinking water. Rain water is not suitable for drinking. It is extremely well to water plants in the garden, but also in the House.
Because rainwater no lime, it is even better for plants than tap water. Of course, you can also wash your car and with the rain water that is clean of fine there.
This way you can with a rain barrel ca. 6,000 litres of drinking water per year. There are wooden and plastic barrels. The content ranges from 10 litres (!) to 230 litres.
This rain column on the photo contains 1000 l rain water.
The rain barrel you can easily assemble, through a regentonautoma place in the drainpipe. These are to get with/without a filter. The filter ensures that leaf and sand not in the rain barrel. You can also use the ton on a plastic or metal coaster, so that there is a bucket or watering can under can.
If you would like more information about rainwater harvesting or systems click here.
Would you buy this system? Look in our Webshop.
Micro filtration system
The Micro Filtration System provides a simple and secure way to edit captured rainwater to clean and potable water especially your needs. The micro filtration system fits natural forms of water treatment, without chemicals, such as leaf filter, carbon filter, Keramischefilter and with an optional UV filter.
Do you supply Legionella free water. Soft and safe for bath and shower, v.a. 2nd package.
We have 3 packages 1. Basic, 2. Basic Plus ceramic, 3. Basic Plus ceramic + UV filter.
Your own solar power from €0.04 per kWh for 25 years the best fixed price, that surely everyone!!
Solar panels or daylight panels for generating power!
Finally is it so far, that placing solar panels really cost effective as possible. Large plants for companies on flat roofs have all current v.a. €0.04! For smaller private roofs v.a. €0.08! It will probably not surprise you, but our Sun offers in Netherlands for more than enough energy to our 100% with electricity and heat! We’d love to help you to arrange this. We can take care of everything for you; request grants, request financing, preparation for mounting, etc.
More info on solar energy? Click here.
Would you buy solar panels? Look in our Webshop.
Ecosave Tiny-Iba, a special waste water treatment system for the boat
Ecosave has a Tiny IBA system developed which can give an affordable solution for anyone who has no holding tank. Per 1 January 2009 it is not allowed to discharge the toilet water on the surface of water.
Ecosave has a care system develops what it captures and purifies waste water already. So not just a holding tank and at the same time a process unit.
Two small gas tanks you can let loose under the floor of the Tiny pockets where they are put to each other.
In the standard system with 2 gas tanks, kitchen, shower water and urine of the dry toilet are connected and modified to clean it enough to discharge.
There are various sizes available depending on the use.
250 L installation
500 L installation
750 L installation
At a Tiny-iba which a flush toilet must be connected is an extra receiver. The water is 80% cleaned by the Iba and should then be discharged, so you don’t have more to an exhaust point!
Feel free a quote tailored to your situation.
Easy Rain 1500
Ideal for a 1500 l tank Tinyhouse with a smaller roof surface.
Ideal for recovery of rain water from your Tinyhouse.
It is easy to install yourself
Low installation depth and light weight, 70 kg
Compact, easy to transport.
- The tank is underground and preferably as close as possible to the source.
- Dig a pit, sufficiently large so that the tank beautiful can be lowered.
- Cover the bottom of the pit with 40 cm sand.
- Let the tank down in the pit and connect the buileidingen.
- Without vekeerbelasting: fill the tank with water and dam simultaneous rodom around to the tank with sand.
- With road tax: fill the tank with water and dam the tank around around with stabilised sand.
The working principle of the Veco Clear 1500 installation consists of three phases:
- For treatment: the first tank is the treatment phase. In this tank all household waste water directly inside. Domestic waste water is approximately for one third and two thirds from toilet water from wash water. In this first phase, the waste water purifying pre-cleaned and prepared for the next phase. By adding specially developed enzymes and bacteria are all waste cleaned and decomposed by anaerobic micro-organisms. This creates a homogeneous solution of various pollutants that easily can be further reduced. On the bottom of the tank are here a basisbed bacteria for an already continuous anaerobic digestion of the waste.
- Treatment: In the start-up phase is in the treatment tank a basisbed bacteria added that for a continuous degradation takes care of the waste. Thanks to the continuous addition of oxygen the aerobic bacteria convert the waste in an optimal way and purify. The aerators that are in the tank are fed by an above-ground pump. These aerators provide micro ne air bubbles that distributed in the tank. By an abundance of certain harmful substances in the wastewater are these bacteria and enzymes aborted. It is therefore of utmost importance the indicated doses at the right times so that correct operation of your purification system is guaranteed.
- AFTER-TREATMENT: the third tank forms the nazuiveringsfase. Here are all remaining floating and floating substances separated from the treated waste water. The remaining waste a flood deposit on the bottom of the tank. The purified water can now leave the installation, and on the necessary way be removed
- Simple and extremely effective biological process
- Already 12 years successfully commercialized. On the basis of experience and expertise optimized
- The wells consist of LLDPE and are welded what easy positioning ensures.
- The new air pump works on low pressure but with a large flow rate resulting in a low consumption and no noise
- The new aerators are very simple, checked and maintained
- A bacteriënbed is already in the factory in the first two wells posted what a continuous operation of biological solution guarantees
- The adding of the product GEDAZYME on a regular basis via the toilet provides a continuous operation of the installation and protects against sudden biological attacks of medications or other harmful products