Micro filtration system Basic Plus:
Do you supply Legionella free water. Soft and safe for bath and shower.
In addition to the contamination of rain water by small, floating particles like pollen, rust, sand and grit and the like is rain water also contaminated by bacteria from, for example, bird droppings.
This rainwater zuiveringssysteem is equipped with an extra filter step with a ceramic filter with a pore size of only 0.2-0.9 microns. Purifies your rain water with it of the Legionella pneumophila bacterium.
Important to know, that the cistern is a pit of a lot especially bacteria.
In addition, can we have a problem experienced with an unpleasant smell of that water, with the lock also sometimes yellow color on the white wax when using bv the washing machine.
Rain water has many beautiful applications and … you can save many tens of euros on your drinking water bill and the rate for water board charges and sewage charges.
With a sufficient rain water for purification and nafiltering you can get rid of it:
- organic matter and dust particles
- many dissolved stofen as chlorine, benzenes and many non-polar organic substances
and even of most pathogenic bacteria as
- the E-coli and legionella.
Application of Ultra fine ceramic filter with a pore size of 0.02 – 0.09 micron makes this possible. To apply by this 4 step cleansing you can use the rain water for bath and shower water.
The ceramic filter, the operation:
Although there are several methods of production are the basic raw material, is almost always referred to as celiet or diatomeënaarde. Remains of one-celled diatoms from a prehistoric era. This powder is heated under high temperatures and formed into ceramic filter patterns.
The delicacy of this powder makes it possible to very porous, yet strong filter cartridges to do with tens of millions of pores. Pores so small that the molecular structure of almost all organic and inorganic substances (> 0.5 micron) are too large to penetrate.
Micro-organisms like bacteria, viruses and parasites such as Cryptosporidium, Giardia, also the E-coli and Legionella pneumophila be stoped from the rain water and filtered.
This prevents filtration with a 0.2 – 0.9 micron ceramic filter of the risk of diarrhea, infections, respiratory diseases, disease of Weill and many other symptoms.
The ceramic filter, how long does it last?
Over the life of filters and filter cartridges, falls very much to say. However full answer is not there, the useful life is, of course, depending on the degree of contamination of the water supply.
Ceramic filters do, however, have the great advantage that it can be reused a few times before they really need replacing.
Place this filter cartridges therefore always in a transparent enclosure, then you also have a Visual check on the State of your filter cartridges and you can put it on cleaning time.
That cleaning is done using a (Schotch brite) scouring pad and hot water.
- 90 micron backwash filter; as first filtration. The STAINLESS STEEL 90 micron fine filternet keeps the coarser pollution to small dust particles such as sand, rust, pollen and other suspended solids. Filter cartridge is easy to clean by rinsing the filter back. In normal use replacement is not necessary.
- 25 micron sediment filter; depth filter cartridge with high picking up power. Retrieves the smaller contaminants out of the water.
- 10 micron activated carbon filter; activated charcoal is carbon that is treated in such a way that it obtains an immense large internal surface; from 500 up to 1500 m2 per gram! Activated charcoal is able to very many different (potentially malicious) remove substances from water.
- 0.2 – 0.9 µm ceramic filter pattern; Removes disease-causing bacteria, parasites and viruses.
- bacteriological disinfection without electric power supply needs
- coarse filter housing is self cleaning backwash implementation, in 7″ filter housing
- other filters are 10″ patterns
- including: sediment filter cartridges/activated carbon/ceramic
- user capacity/flow rate: ca. 3 l/min.
- delivery complete with wall brackets and filter key.